New! English blog coming up! Here something from my old pages.
I will start blogging in English too.
Will copy some links to my old writings in here from my old pages soon, and create new content soon, too. Stay tuned!
Here a couple of my old writings in English:
Humanity in an initiation (written 16th of May, 2020)
My first ever publication in the Elephant Journal. Have a look and I would not mind a heart there if you relate <3. I think we are as a humanity are on an initiation quest here and it is up to us how the end result will be. It requires a lot of determination and clearing to be able to utilize this opportunity. Would be curious on your thoughts, too.
Grounding the Spiritual Process (written 28th of May, 2020)
My second ever article in the Elephant Journal, pls have a look and hopefully you like it. I have this creative urge at the moment to express verbally spiritual stuff and I believe it can be useful as I myself have been struggling with this topic and process and not understanding anything of what is going on at certain times :-D. So if this helps you even a tiny bit, I am glad.
And here on old blog post as published on the 9th of April 2020:
My Thoughts On Humanity And Tips On Managing Self In These Times
We are living extraordinary times. With great curiosity I have been following all that is happening around me and in the world. I, by any means, do not want to minimize the suffering of the ill ones, but I still want to remind you that this is not the end of the world. I have been thinking that this is a field day for the news producers. I open the tv and everywhere are online information about the deaths in each country, the chaos everywhere, you name it. It is becoming overwhelming to handle. And not sure if it all necessary.
We all are challenged to face our internal issues which we may have not been forced to face earlier. This crisis brings all unresolved issues onto the surface. We can use this time as an opportunity to get to know ourself and get acquainted with our inner landscape, which we easily may overlook while performing busy life otherwise. Physical isolation brings you in front of yourself in a very different manner you may be used to.
In a spiritual context this may be felt like an initiation.
Ok, 'nuf said about that. Here following my personal tips for managing self through these times.
1. Avoid fear. Try to resist the fear the news is creating. Minimize your bad vibes feed. Know only what you absolutely need to know about deaths, horror pictures, recession schemes. Fear shuts down our immune system and activates the fight or flight. Our body cannot function normally and work against viruses if we are living in fear. So creating your own peace in these times is crucial.
2. Eat and sleep well. This is crucial for general well-being. Try to establish a little bit of a rhythm if you days have become alike. I am aware that this situation treats us very differently. Some continue at their work, only remotely, but there is not so much change in the pace of the days. For others (like me), everything changed overnight. My calendar emptied for half a year and I had to figure out how to go forward and keep in my senses. This requires creativity and cannot work without taking care of proper lifestyle habits.
3. Find joy in everyday life and things. There are tens of small things you can enjoy at home. Just pay attention to them and be very conscious about them. For example, I have thanked universe every day of my dog, my music, my piles of books, my computer:-D and all the delicacies I am able to buy from the store. Not difficult to find joy.
4. Feel gratitude. When you are able to bring things you are grateful for in your mind, it warms up the whole body. It is impossible to feel negative or stressed at the same time as genuinely feeling gratitude. Find 3 things in your life right now you are grateful for. Practise this every day.
5. Connect. I have found this overly important. When I cannot meet face to face, I can meet over Meet, Skype, Teams, anything. I appreciate technology even more than earlier. I have listened to many concerts and attended gigs online. What fun. You do not have to be alone in your house. You can welcome occasions and people virtually.
I did create my first ever online coaching called "Ärtymyksestä mielenrauhaan", meaning "From the Annoyance towards Peace of Mind". It is in Finnish only but easily converted into English in case interested. Or can talk online about it too in case interested. And more topics to come.
Stay safe, take care and let's hug when we meet after this.